New Jobs In Ahmedabad | Customer Retentions Agent Free Apply New
12 वीं पास प्राइवेट नौकरी फ्री Per Month
We have Jobs for You New Jobs In Ahmedabad | Customer Retentions Agent Free Apply New New Jobs in Ahmedabad , New Jobs in Ahmedabad 12th Pass, Jobs in Ahmedabad Jobs, Jobs in Gujarat 12th Pass, Jobs for Fresher Ahmedabad , Jobs in Gujarat, Job in Private Company Apply Now 100% Free private job Free We are looking for New Jobs In Ahmedabad | Customer Retentions Agent Free Apply New Apply now Yes this place is best for you Are You Looking for New Jobs In Ahmedabad | Customer Retentions Agent Free Apply New ?
Good and helpful Website, even for Freshers who don’t have higher qualifications. There are jobs for Caretakers, House help and many more. It’s easy to find jobs here
Are you looking for government jobs or looking for private jobs, then as soon as possible come to this page, click on the Apply
Please Do Not Send Money to Anyone For Any Job No Charge on Private Jobs All 100% Free
Then here is the solution-
Freshers can also apply:-
Company Name:- TRIKON
Post name:-Customer Retentions Agentah
Salary Per Month:- ₹35,000 a month
Job Location:- D – 505, The First, B/H Keshavbaug Party Plot B/S ITC Hotel, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Pay: ₹25,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employer
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Bank Document (Cancelled Cheque or Bank Passbook)
- education certificate
- last two months salary slip (from previous company).
- work experience certificate
Basic Requirements for CRT
« Exceptional writing and speaking skills
« Presence of mind
« COMMON SENSE
« Team player
« Ability to improvise
TIO Dispute resolution:
· Raise a ticket in Emersion with the allocated TIO reference
· Referral – Reconciliation with the client as per deadline from TIO
· Offer the customer solution about the complaint.
· Once Trikon and the customer find a middle ground, implement the requirements and assign the ticket to the concerned department for implementation
Level 1 – If there is no resolution at referral, the complaint proceeds to Level 1.
A case officer from TIO will be assigned to resolve it amicably.
Level 2 – The TIO progresses to a level 2 when there is no resolution reached with the consumer despite the TIO’s involvement. Conciliation conferences involving both the TIO and the consumer are likely to become prominent at this stage in addition to the exchange of system notes from Emersion.
Level 3 – The TIO progresses to a level 3 when the existing dispute resolution officer is unable to reach a mutual resolution with the consumer and Trikon. A lead investigator is then appointed to reach a final and binding judgement that cannot be disputed and must be complied with.
The objective of resolving TIO’s is to nip them at the bud as much as possible and resolve them at a Level 1 stage. Level 2 and Level 3 cases incur higher fees and involve the use of more significant resources in order to reach a resolution. In some cases it may be inevitable that we will have to release the consumer from their contract agreement. However, every possible measure must be exhausted before we consign ourselves to release a client.
· Understand the format of Trikon bill.
· Solve billing queries via phone, email, and chat
· Rectify if required or clarify by explaining the charges on the bill
· Update/ raise a ticket in Emersion
· The bill format shall be explained in detail during the training phase
· A thorough understanding of all Trikon products is mandatory in order to understand bills comprehensively. Critical information summaries for all Trikon products and services can be accessed on the Trikon website.
· Refer to billing FAQ’s available on Trikon.com.au for all standard billing queries.
Create a list of overdue customers from Emersion
· Issue First, Second, Final and Disconnection Notices to the customers who are overdue on their payment. Notice template formats will be provided.
· Contact customers pre/ post issue of the Notice. Contact can be made via either phone call or email correspondence follow ups. Languageis to be formal with no colloquialism.
· Take manual payments over the phone where customers agree to pay. Alternate forms of payment include B-Pay and bank transfer.
· Enterinto payment arrangements with the consumer where applicable and obtain a structured payment plan that the consumer is to follow.
· Update/ raise ticket in Emersion
· Update/ raise a ticket
· Understand the customer’s reason for cancellation
· Offer the necessary resolutions that can potentially retain the customers
· Liaise with the concerned departments for implementation of resolution and assign the ticket accordingly
· Review contract details of the client. Advise consumer of termination fees if applicable and negotiate settlement amounts that is beneficial to both Trikon and the client.
· Log complaint tickets on emersion
· Maintain an end to end email thread with the consumer with the intention to resolve the complaint
· Alternate between email correspondence and phone calls as and when required to assist the consumer.
· Liaise with the necessary departments in accordance with the nature of the complaint with the aim to close the matter
· Obtain the consumer’s approval to close your ticket on emersion following resolution of the complaint.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
How To Apply –
Contact! Contact On Company Website, Mobile Number or Email Id-
>>> Online Apply (HERE)<<<<
>>> Ph. (079 4800 1292<<<<
>>>> Send Email .( HERE)<<<<
>>>> Join Whatsapp Group (HERE)<<<<
>>>>FAST JOBS SEARCH (HERE)<<<<
>>>> DOWNLOAD MOBILE (HERE)<<<<
- Please Do not Send Money Any One For Any Jobs No Fees On Private Jobs All Easy Jobs Are Free Or This Site Only Provide Date Not Hiring Worker Please Read Very Carefully First Content On Receive Date Worker Contact! Contact On Company Website, Mobile Number, or Email Id.
- there Are Two types of Jobs
- First Types Government Jobs
- The second types of EXECUTIVE Jobs , Assistant Jobs, Data entry Jobs, etc.
- We Have Provide Latest Admit Card, Railway Admit Card, Army Admit Card, UPSSSC Admit Card, Bank Admit Card, Admit Card, Navy Admit Card, Airforce Admit Card, Indian Oil Admit Card, etc.
- We Have Provide Latest Results, UPSSSC Results, Bank Results, Navy Results, Airforce Results, Indian Oil Results, etc. Only Government Results.
Sarkari Result Brt | Sarkari Result | Sarkari Job | Sarkari Naukri | 10th Pass Govt Job | 12th Pass Govt job Graduate Pass Govt Job| Easy Jobs Near Me New Jobs in Ahmedabad , New Jobs in Ahmedabad 12th Pass, Jobs in Ahmedabad Jobs, Jobs in Gujarat 12th Pass, Jobs for Fresher Ahmedabad , Jobs in Gujarat,
Thank you For Reading the full Post Job Is open End this Post